Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random Stuff...

So I could not for the life of me settle on one thing to blog about so I thought I would randomly choose a month from our pictures on this computer and see what I remember. This is what I came up with.



Dad got all three of us girls these slippers that had Chinese patterned material on them. They were pretty awesome. Lina was wearing my head thingy.

















I think dad was doing something for work and needed a picture of all of us.












At the cabin in Fish Camp! Fun, fun!








(these are all May 2004 BTW)











Cute little Boo Boo made this by hand for her bestest friend Big Mac for her American Girl Doll Kit.







1 comment:

Ubu Jones said...

Aren't i an amazing sewer!!!!! I actually thought it wasn't that great later on! Teehee!