Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Me in Blue Jeans

I am a horse lover. They are my passion in the world. I would live on a horse if I could, but I dont think my mother would let me. Let me tell you my horse story. When I was eight we found Mrs. G. She is the most compassionate and loving person. I started out just taking lessons from her, then I started helping out with stuff around the ranch, and when I was about thirteen Some people hired me to ride their horses a couple times a week. In that time span I did an entire show year, got bucked off of horses numerous times and made great friends. I love that place. So what now that I'm in Colorado you ask? For a very long time I thought that I would never ride a horse again. We went to so many ranches and called so many people I thought my head would blow up. A LOT of the ranches just ride English around here. Its just strange. Just when I thought all was lost.... yay! We found Mrs. W! I have gone out and ridden at her place just once, but if everything works out we are going to do a partial lease on a horse named Cadence(yes, that is my cousins name with a K). We are going to have to find a nickname for him. I am very excited and so thankful that God has opened up this door for me.

2 comments:

teters4 said...

Becca! I'm so excited about your blog. I just discoverd Boo has one too. I'm very happy you will be riding again..now I can still brag on you that you are an amazing horse back rider!!! Well, you were anyway, but I was sad when you couldn't find a horse or a place. Keep blogging! Love you....xoxoxox (hugs and kisses)

Joanna said...

Great. My baby has the same name as a horse. :) Just kidding. So excited about your blog!!!